Thursday 26 April 2012

*Bargain* Alert: Get your Instyler at 51% off = £49!

Have you heard about the Instyler Hair Syling Tool? Many of my blogging friends have been raving about it but at £99.00 a pop, I have never given it a chance. Living Socials are offering the InStyler Zebra at 51% off (that's the instyler at £49) at the moment and I thought you might want to know about it :)

instyler boots zebra review
They say:
The InStyler does so much more than any hair styling tool out there. You can get lift and volume, sexy flicks, individual style and amazing, long-lasting curls, whatever your hair type – even the coarsest hair can be straightened without the need for extreme heat

I don't own an Instyler, but this is what some of my blogging friends (and who I am faithfully subscribed to) have to say about it:

Bettina from the Beauty Swot:
"I have seen the end of straight lank hair just wonderfully styled hair with volume. It has honestly been a revelation. I cannot imagine living without it now." Read more here.

Sarah, Sarah's Scribbles
"My verdict is a massive thumbs up - my hair doesn't feel dry from the styling and I cant wait to try the subtle waves. This has replaced my dodgy old straighteners for sure!" Read more here.

Zozo, The London Lipgloss
"Seriously impressed with the amount of volume it instantly gave my hair!
I found it straightened and added volume, which is usually rare to find a tool that does both well - and my hair looks super shiny. Awesome!" Read more.

The Beauty Scoop
"My hair is SO shiny after using the InStyler both when straightening and curling." Read more here.

Sabrina, a little obsession
"I love the final result and think I will be seeing very little of my straightener and curling iron as this does such a great job, just look at how shiny it left my hair!" Read more here.

Natalya, Filthy Gorgeous Makeup
"Though this is a tool that takes a little practice for me it is worth the effort as I absolutely love the shape of the curls created by the InStyler - the perfect big, bouncy, shiny Victoria's Secret waves!" Read more here.

Ree, Really Ree
"Funny looking thing! Half brush, half wand and rotates automatically when you close it. It's a little noisy (..), takes a little bit of getting used to but other than that it is actually flipping fantastic!!" Read more here.






Disclaimer: I am subscribed to the 'Living Socials' newsletter, thought it would be a good offer to share and receiving no incentive whatsoever from Boots, Living Socials or the PR of the Instyler to write about this offer.

2 comments:

Kemcaflipflops said...

Anything that moves on it's own is just a step away from having to cut yourself free, as far as I am concerned!! Hahaha
Kirsten x

Unknown said...

It's by birthday in two weeks and I really think I will buy this with my brithday money, it's a great deal!
http://theredoneblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Leave a comment ...