Wednesday 2 May 2012

Free NailsInc polishes in Instyle Mag. starts tomorrow

I reckon that my nail polish is so vast that I could have enough nail polish to paint the hands and toes of all the people at my workplace. But despite that, I am finding it hard to resist a free nail polish. It's not entirely free, mind you. You need to buy a magazine to get it.


01-instyle-magazine-nails-inc-polishes


Buy the June 2012 edition of InStyle magazine (£3.80) and leave with a free nails inc nail polish worth £11. There are three colours to choose from: Peach Sorbet, BlueBell and Power Pink. These colours were designed exclusively for the magazine, are limited edition, and will be available from tomorrow (Thursday, 3 May 2012) until stocks last.


I quite fancy checking out the ‘Bluebell’ in person and see what it’s like.
Will you be heading to your newsagent and check out the shades too?

12 comments:

Stephanie Gauthier-Bujold said...

I knew I saw this offer, but couldn't find it again! Thanks for sharing! I will def check it out, even though like you, I have too many nail polishes! Peach sorbet seems nice, different than what I have, but BlueBell as well.

Becky said...

Dear Nails Inc, there is a reason why I refuse to pay retail for a bottle of your polish....

On the other hand, woohoo! I'll be stopping at Tesco in the morning.

Lydia said...

I will definitely be checking this out, I can't resist a free Nails Inc polish! xx

Truly Madly Beauty said...

Eeeeeep! I love it when Nails Inc do this! Will def be hunting these down, especially the bluebell one! :) Thank hun!

Love Aysh xoxo

Vanessa F said...

I've always wanted to own a Nails Inc nail polish and this seems like the perfect opportunity! From the pictures, Peach Sorbet looks like the perfect spring colour!

xx

Glowstars said...

So for the price of one Nails Inc polish I can buy three magazines and polishes. The doctors' surgery will be happy when I donate those spare magazines too.

Nik said...

Ooooo thanks for sharing, i may just have to get two. Love the look of bluebell and peach sorbet

Unknown said...

Wow thanks for sharing...I love the look of all 3.

girl_upnorth said...

wow wow wow!!! I need to get this magazine, I think i'm even going to go to tesco early this morning and ask if they have it in yet! x

Annie said...

Ifound them today in WHS and bought the one with bluebell. It looks gorgeous on so defo give that one a try. I'm going to pick the other two up in Sainsburys tomorrow and use my discount haha xx

Beauty Bird said...

Definitely going to be hunting down Peach Sorbet and Bluebell! :-)

Jennifer said...

Definitely going to pick up Bluebell :)

Leave a comment ...