Friday 2 November 2012

Fork, fishnets and fun - My halloween 2012

I need to say it right away. I don't think anything could beat the excitement I had when I  turned myself into an avatar for Halloween. I loved that film so much, for so many reasons  which I won't go into right now and becoming a na'vi for a night is one of my most fun, exciting and memorable Halloween moments of all time. Any character you turn yourself into after feels  a bit boring. But I can't be avatar every year and it took me ages to decide on what I was  going to be for Halloween this year.

  
I don't know how this has happened but I seem to own 4 sets of devil horns in my house and  I thought I could recycle some of them and become a little Lilith for Halloween this year.


Problem: Devils are so popular for Halloween. How can you jazz up a devil's makeup and  costume? What can you do to stand out from all the devils around?  Paint your whole body red? Have eyebrows on fire?

   
This is what I came up with and I hope you like it.


00111-halloween-sexy-devil-makeup

002-halloween-sexy-devil-makeup

003-halloween-sexy-devil-makeup


004-halloween-sexy-devil-makeup

  
005-halloween-sexy-devil-makeup

  
006-halloween-sexy-devil-makeup-outfit

007-halloween-sexy-devil-makeup


I wanted to have 3D cartoon lips for the night. I know, I know, it looks like I drunk milk from the bottle and forgot to wipe my top lip but this was intended. Products used my favourite red lipstick of all time, All for Eve red lipstick, Black Barry M eyeliner on the edges and some 17 Cosmetics gold highlighter in the middle.

   
008-halloween-sexy-devil-makeup


009-halloween-sexy-devil-makeup


It was fun playing again with  spirit gum, and challenge myself makeup wise. It was the only way for me to get excited about my halloween character, after the anti climax of not being an avatar.



I want to tell you about the contact lenses I bought especially for the occasion and if I wasn't pushed for time and on a #bloggingdate with @raeraemakeup, I would have written about them today. Hopefully, I should be able to blog about them tomorrow. Click here to see what Rae turned herself into for Halloween 2012


Hope you had an amazing halloween! xx

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Your makeup looks amazing! I love what you did with your eyebrow too :) x

Wendy said...

You did an awesome job! You looked fabulous x x x

Louise H said...

you are tooooo pretty your eyes look amazing and I love the tail ;)

Just me, Leah said...

The fork eyebrows are truly inspired. Love the contact lenses and the make up.

Lori said...

aww I love this the eyes are gorgeous, you look like a very naughty little devil. x

Anonymous said...

I think the lips look gorgeous on you and of course I love the forked eyebrow :)

Sparklz and Shine said...

You did gorgeous Lady! x

LillianZahra said...

Your make-up looks amazing, I love the devil fork eyebrow! x

Daniella said...

You look incredible! Never fail to impress x

Unknown said...

You look absolutely amazing!! xx

Unknown said...

Amazing makeup job! Thumbs up, you did great! I was searching for some fresh and scary halloween makeup for this coming halloween 2013 and I just got ideas here. Thanks for sharing!

More power and keep posting
~ Cristine

Leave a comment ...