Monday 31 May 2010

And the Sweet Blog Award goes to …

... me and 10 of you!




The lovely talented Fintia from Falling for Makeup gave this cute award.
Thank you Fintia for this award. If you, guys don’t follow her already, you should, her make up is amazing. They say a picture is a 1000 words, so here’s 5000 for you :)



fintia


And to accept this award, I need to play the rules which are:

- gives this award to 10 sweets bloggers
- make a post about this award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you
- put the award on your blog
- let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment

sweetblogImage13


I would like to nominate the 10 following sweet bloggers for this award:


All that glitters and sparkles
Beauty Begins

Dainty Dolly Mix
Eyelining Obsessions
Madame B Fatale
Makeup by Crystals
Missy Ellie UK
Purple Folie
Silhouette Screams
Sparklz and Shine

4 comments:

Macbella2 said...

What a cute award! Thank you! :)

Unknown said...

Wow!! You did a banner with my pics! I blushed and everything lol.
I'm glad that you like my work and my blog,
Thanks for your support! xx

Anonymous said...

Aww, thank you, Liloo♥. I appreciate the love. :)

Anonymous said...

By the way, I've returned the love! ;)

Leave a comment ...