Monday 11 July 2011

Are BB creams for you? My week in BB creams

If you're anything like me you will have just recently heard about BB creams or actually not heard about it all. Well, it's totally normal. The BB creams phenomenon has yet to hit the UK and only the beauty obsessed educated will have had an awareness of their existence. With this is mind, I was extremely excited when little ol' me was offered some mini samples of BB Creams by Cosmetic Candy herself, with a chance to try them out *and* share my honest thoughts about them on her blog.


So, today, I would like to invite you to pop along to Cosmetic Candy Blog to read my review on BB creams. If you have a minute, and enjoy what you read, I would love you for ever if you leave a little comment. Thank you :) xx



001

1 comments:

SAHAR said...

i have just read the review, really nice... she reviewed it very well... can i found this in Peshawar???

Leave a comment ...