Tuesday 6 March 2012

Anxiously waiting for…

... the release of the Smokey Eyes Palettes from Gosh Cosmetics. Ever since I saw Beaut.ie's post, I've been regularly checking my local Superdrug to see if they have arrived. We're talking about 3 to 4 times a week. Today, I've finally asked for more information on twitter and rumour has it that it won't reach our British shores (the palette has already been made available in Ireland for a while) before 'sometime' in April.



gosh-smokey-eye-palette-quad-brown-black-plum
I am particularly desperate for the brown quad as it's designed to feature exclusively matte shadows and that good quality eyeshadow palette which doesn't break the bank are very hard to find. I've been using this
little matte fella from Gosh to death and it's about time I purchased a replacement. I love gosh eyeshadows: They feel a little hard and dry at first, but in return they offer a good colour pay off, have very little fall out and are easy to blend.


I am told that the palette will be sold at £7.99 and will be released sometime in April. Watch this space, as there is NO DOUBT, this will end up in my home and on my eyes. Yeeha!    


2 comments:

Powdered Almond said...

Never tried Gosh shadows. Should do! Like you say, matte palettes are pretty hard to come by so I'll keep an eye out for these! x

Laura said...

These look lovely. Hope they have better pigmentation than the round quads though, I had the grey one of those and the pigmentation sucked.

Leave a comment ...