Thursday 18 October 2012

A pop of confidence

Look Beauty is more than the small beauty child of popular Look magazine, more than the company who brought the high street an fantastic dupe of Chanel Peridot. They are a company, which, right from the word go, all year round (and not just throughout the month of October) has been donating money to an amazing cancer support charity from EVERY product that they sell.

The Charity is called 'Look Good, Feel Better' created to help women with cancer to look and feel beautiful again, empowering them to regain their self-image and the confidence to face the ordeal of cancer.I feel very ignorant as I had no idea that this charity existed and that Look Beauty was so actively engaged in the Charity.


01-look-beauty-nail-pop-corsage-swatch-review


In honour of the cancer awareness month of October, Look Beauty wanted to give even more to the Look Good Feel Better programme with an extra donation of 50p on each item from their Flirty Five pink products on top of the normal donation they give from the other products that Look Beauty have in their extensive range.


02-look-beauty-look-good-feel-better-flirty-pink-products


Today, I have for you some swatches of the beautiful corsage nail polish (£5) which applied so easily and gave me the beautiful glossy opacity you see in 2 coats.


02-look-beauty-nail-pop-corsage-swatch-review

  
03-look-beauty-nail-pop-corsage-swatch-review


04-look-beauty-nail-pop-corsage-swatch-review


There could never be a better time for you to adorn this corsage, as Look Beauty still has the 2 polishes for £6 offer on the website. Be quick, as I have no idea when this offer is finishing.



Finally, I wanted to reassure you that the rock candy lipstick is nowhere near as neon as the stock photo above will suggest. If I can get my act together in good time, I'll do my best to show you a more accurate picture. In the meantime, please pop over to my friend Adrienne, writer in chief of the Sunday Girl Blog for beautiful swatches of Rock Candy.


  
04-look-beauty-look-good-feel-better-flirty-pink-products

03-look-beauty-look-good-feel-better-flirty-pink-products




Further information:
http://www.lookbeauty.co.uk/index.php/look-good-feel-better
http://www.lookgoodfeelbetter.co.uk/site/index.cfm
disclaimer: corsage was received for promotional and review purposes


6 comments:

Tass said...

I love that nail colour but I'm not sure if I've got a similar shade already! x

Valens said...

How bright it is!!!
I really appreciate company that does donation to charity every month, with accessories too!
Every little cent can help!
xoxo

Sharmin said...

Love what they are doing! Its things like this which make me respect a company all that more!

Unknown said...

My Superdrug doesn't have Look Beauty stuff. :< I love that they're doing this. Big respect to them. May just go place an online order with them if I can. That polish is a gorgeous pink too


Lizzums x
http://benebelle.com

Unknown said...

The idea that charities only need help for 30 days a year is anathema to me, so a company that donates throughout the year definitely gets my vote.
Thanks for the post :)
Ambarina xXx
BeautyPassionista.co.uk

Anonymous said...

This is such a nice shade, great pigmentation for two coats and what a good price. I haven't dipped into Look Beauty yet but I'm pleased to see it is good quality, when I think of magazine makeup (the freebies) I usually think *poor quality* so its good to see a good quality range on the high street. Must try x

Leave a comment ...