Good job my nearest H&M doesn't stock any beauty products, as otherwise I would have found it very difficult to resist indulging in these.
1. Bronzer Powder £3.99
2. Body scrub, Vanilla and Apple, 200 ml £1.99
3. Eyeshadow Palette with 10 shimmering shades and 2 double-ended applicators. 15 g. £5.99
4. Body scrub, Coconut and Lime, 200 ml £1.99
5. Nail Polish, Dust and Diamonds (9ml) £2.99
6. Nail Polish, Going Banana (9ml) £2.99
7. Small make-up bag in imitation leather with a hole pattern on the outside and zip at the top. Lined. 10x18 cm £1.99
8. Nail Polish, Beige with a shimmer effect (9ml) £1.99
9. Nail Polish, White with a shimmer effect (9ml) £1.99
Total of the lusting damage? I don’t even want to know! If I had to narrow my selection and be sensible, I’d probably just go for 1 body scrubs and 2 polishes. Maybe after pay day… Father Christmas if you’re listening, you know what to do…
with makeup and blogging about it. More about me here.
Follow this blog
|Google Friend Connect|
|Subscribe via RSS|
|Subscribe by email|
|Follow with BlogLovin|
|Follow with HelloCotton|
Powered by Blogger.