Friday 24 February 2012

Free 7-day Supply of Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation


While I was checking the offers at the Boots Kiosk, I stumbled on this offer which I wanted to share you. You can get a 7-day supply of the New Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation when you have a complimentary makeover or skincare consultation with a Benefit Consultant.


My Boots store hasn't received yet the foundation. The consultant told me to ignore the deadline printed on my coupon from the kiosk (20 March) and booked me for my mini session and a colour match on the last day of the month of March, after work.


01-benefit-hello-flawless-oxygen-wow-foundation-free-offer-boots

What they say:



Hello…it’s flawless time! Our new oil-free brightening liquid foundation builds from light to medium coverage for a natural complexion you can believe in. It’s you…just more luminous & healthy looking.



Umm, I am not sure how flawless I can be with just with light to medium, but I am happy to find out for free and go home with my week worth freebie! The foundation (at least in my little store) is due to be released on 31st March at the price of £24.50.



Interested by this offer? Visit your Boots kiosk, print your coupon, check with the consultant when they have the foundation in stock and book your free consultation session.


02-benefit-hello-flawless-oxygen-wow-foundation-free-offer-boots

4 comments:

Hollie said...

I saw this today, but there was no way I was gonna have my make-up done! I hate it when they do that, why not just give a sample out?
Hollie
x

Leanne OCD said...

Thanks for the heads up Liloo. Great offer! x

Victoria said...

ooh i got a make-over with benefit the other day and they slotted me in fr a try out of their foundation in april :)

Simderella said...

Thanks for sharing! Will defo be popping in for this offer xx

Leave a comment ...