Monday 16 July 2012

Bargain time: Adrian Schechter jewellery at 85% off

Adrian who? No worries, I never heard of the man before today either. There is this utterly gorgeous of beaded bracelets by a brand called 'Adrian Schechter' on Secret Sales and if money was a bit more flowing these days, I think I would have definitely splurged. What puzzles me is that how come it's at 85% and that it's *still* £25! Had it been £12.99 I think I would have pressed the button 'purchase' but for now, let me just share with you the object of my desire. If you are interested, make your decision quickly, the sale ends in 2 days and there are only a handful of items left.


Adrian Schechter bracelet beaded 85% off bargain deal alert time secret sale



disclosure: I am not affiliated with Secret sales and didn't receive any incentive/compensation to write about this offer.

4 comments:

Na-Dene said...

that's exactly what I thought :-) and searched on google had not enlightened me either - who the fuck is ADRIAN SCHECHTER and how comes his bracelets (metal and leather?) would come at that price even after 85% discount. Not a single page on the internet about the brand. He he thank you but no thank you

S said...

Ooh weird, who is he?! The only google results are for that sale and this blog post! Very overpriced.

Nina said...

Chan Luu made the original ones. Lot's of imitators now.

Emma said...

Fleur de Force does very similar ones from around the £12-15 mark. I agree, for me even £12.99 would be too much for a single bracelet xx

Leave a comment ...