Wednesday 30 December 2009

Little bird goes clubbing

Yes, this is another contest entry. It’s for youtube Sara from SWalkermakeup. The mission was to create a party look, so you bet I just had to take part? Don’t you love makeup contests? I love them: not only it gives me excuse to play with makeup, it challenges me to create something new. And boy this was a challenge. I wanted to wear those lashes I bought in sale from Boots aaages ago.

SAM_1512

To wear them, I had to trim 2 thirds off them, then to thin them a little, and then double them up with my beloved drama lashes from Claire’s accessories. This is the final look. I hope you like it :)

013

007

012


3 comments:

tousledkitten said...

You're beautiful. x

Misstania08 said...

Very Nice Look :-)xoxo

liloo said...

@misstania08 @tousledkitten thank you my lovelies! x

Leave a comment ...