But I eventually settled for her 'H&M Cut Crease Spurkle’ Look (sparkle and purple). This was such such such such a pleasure to do: I love glitter so much I could have it for Breakfast. My favourite kind of makeup is drag-gy exaggerated elevated cut crease look at it helps to lift my droopy lids and and and I've got this one shoulder dress I am thinking of maybe wear for new year's eve and I really wanted to try my hands at a sparkly and festive purple look.
In reality, the glitter is much much more vibrant and it was hard to capture with the camera but I hope you'll still be able to see it.
Carly used mainly the purse friendly H&M Hello Kitty Palette to create her look. I didn't have this so I used the following ingredients:
- purple from Sleek Acid Makeup Palette
- black from Sleek Acid Makeup Palette
- darkest purple from eBay 120 palette
- Mac Blanc Type Eyeshadow
- Fashion Lashes (101 I think?) from Ardell (Ugh, can't stand invisiband lashes, hate them!!) & Eylure Glue
- White eyeshadow from Nyx Trio
- Splash Proof Sealer to stick the glitter on
- Glitter: mixture of mac 3D silver (just a liiiiiiitle bit) and main one used was White Fairy Dust (white and green glitter) from eBay (the one with the white lid below)
They have also other colours if you want to see on my twitpic here. I love loose glitter. Next I want to buy bright royal blue mixed with peacock blue glitter.
If you are interested, you can see more photos of my look on my video here.
I’ve made a little montage of some bloopers for you below. Excuse the yellow lighting, it’s the best I can do with my silly camera: